I am a system security researcher at the TU Darmstadt.
- kernel- userland isolation
- chip- and firmware security
- static analysis and formal verification
Beware: the following resulted from nosy explorations into a rabbit hole of which I have yet to find the bottom.
If you or your hardware get stuck I might not necessarily know how to pull you out ;-)
- K-Miner (a static analysis framework to uncover memory corruption in Linux)
- Page Table Randomization (a mitigation against data-only attacks on page tables for the Linux Kernel)
|since '16||research assistant and PhD student at the System Security Lab of the TU Darmstadt|
|'14 to '16||Computer Science (M.Sc.), focus on InfoSec, at TU Darmstadt|
|'13 to '14||developed trade-workflow and performance-analysis tools at 360T for their OTC/FX-trading platform|
|'10 to '13||Computer Science (B.Sc.) at HSRM|
|'09 to '10||studied Mathematics at Gutenberg Universität|